2018 International Symposium on Simulation and Process
Shenyang, Liaoning, China 21-22 July 2018
The prospective authors of the Symposium are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf or .doc) will be accepted. All submitted papers should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical related to the topics of the Symposium.
All of the submitted papers to the Symposium will be distributed to the IPC members for reviewing. Each paper is limited to 10 to 15 pages normally, and additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Template and Instructions provided on the website of the Symposium. Please follow the format and the requirements carefully.
The papers submitted to the Symposium should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. The manuscripts should follow the style of the Symposium and are subject to both review and editing.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers through Easy Chair.
On submission, all papers undergo initial screening for suitability for the ISSPM 2018 by the Conference Program Program Chairs. Suitable papers will be sent to at least two independent referees chosen by the Chairs, and the reports from the referees are then considered by the Chairs, who will make the final decision.
The organizing committee of ISSPM 2018 makes a special statement concerning contributions as follows:
1. All of the papers contributed to ISSPM 2018 must be new papers which have not been published in any journals or publications, and the copyrights of the papers should not have been demised to any institution, organization or individual.
2. Several kinds of papers are to be declined by ISSPM 2018:
1)Pseudo-papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
3)Papers translated by translation software; and
4)Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.
3. ISSPM 2018 takes a tough position to plagiarism. All papers registered will be tested for plagiarism. Any paper that fails to pass the plagiarism detection will be sent back to its writer(s).
4. ISSPM 2018 earnestly requests paper-contributors to scrupulously abide by academic ethics. ISSPM 2018 also objects to repeated submission of one paper and withdrawal of papers without reason.
5. In order to strengthen the supervision and examination of papers and to ensure the quality of papers, the administration team of ISSPM 2018 will examine each paper for several workdays. Please be patient.