After the great success of the 2012 Australasian Conference on Innovative Technologies in Construction (ITC 2012), in Wuhan, China in December 2012, we are very pleased to announce that 2014 International Conference on Innovative Technologies in Construction (ITC 2014) will be hosted in Northeastern University (Shenyang, China) in 3-5 July 2014.
This upcoming event will become a leading academic forum for a wide range of innovative technologies and their research and applications in construction and other civil engineering disciplines. ITC 2014 will be pioneering in revolutionizing the conventional conference model, as ITC 2014 will NOT publish any conference proceedings but ALL the accepted papers (subject to rigorous peer-reviews) will be directly published into the following special issues hosted by prestigious journals in a timely manner.
- Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering (SCI impact factor: 2.767) special issue on “Building Information Modelling Research in Designing Structures”
- Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems （SCI impact factor:0.83） Special Issue on “Automation and Robotics in Construction and Civil Engineering ”
- Journal of Industry and Management Optimization (SCI impact factor: 0.661 )
- Journal of Information Technology in Construction (CIB encouraged journal) Special Issue on “BIM Cloud-Based Technology in the AEC Sector: Present Status and Future Trends ”
- Visualization in Engineering , Springer
All the submissions must be submitted through Easychair online, meeting the following conditions:
- 1. Submit the abstract and full paper before the due dates
- 2. In the submission, indicate clearly which journal special issue your paper is requested to be considered by. Under very rare circumstances, ITC 2014 paper selection committee has the right to allocate certain accepted papers to other special issues than what has been specified by the author (s) in its submission. If this happens, it will be subject to the mutual agreement between the committee and the authors.
- 3. Suggest 5 reviewers for your paper
Each paper will be double-blind peer reviewed by at least 3 experts in the relevant areas. Please kindly note that the acceptance rates of the above journals are very competitive and ITC 2014 do expect each submission to reach the quality of a journal article with strong merits rather than a conventional conference paper in terms of the length, the scientific rigor, the extent of innovation, intellectual merits, and research contribution and significance.
Prof Lieyun Ding, President, Northeastern University, China Prof Xiangyu Wang, Co-director of Australasian Joint Research Centre for BIM, Curtin University, Australia
- • Northeastern University
- • Curtin University of Technology
- • Huazhong University of Science and Technology